Dear Residents of Wentworth,
On October 6th, there will be an important Wentworth by-election. My name is Philippe Cyr, and I am running for the position of Municipal Councilor. Resident of Wentworth since 2013, I am running to defend your interests with dedication and transparency. Like you, I chose Wentworth for its quality of life, tranquility and proximity to nature.
I am a father of two and live with my wife of over 30 years. We greatly appreciate how fortunate we are to live in this beautiful municipality whose motto is, “Where country living is a reality”. I am also a director of the Lake Louisa Property Owners Association. An engineer by profession, I am especially qualified to analyze and translate into plain text our complex laws and regulations for both our elected and residents’ comprehension. If I am elected:
My # 1 goal as a councilor will be to represent the interests of ALL Wentworth residents. Complete respect of the Code of Ethics for elected officials is a sincere promise on my part. For the past several months, you have been asking for answers that you are not receiving and for changes that are not coming. We definitely need a change in Wentworth. As a taxpayer, you have the right to be heard and you deserve answers.
I will be the councilor who will listen to you, who will work closely with you and other councilors to assert your rights and interests. I want full respect for your democratic rights in our municipality.
My Strengths at your Service:
- Excellent understanding and interpretation of municipal bylaws in effect
- Excellent ability to break down complex text into easy-to-understand language
- Thorough knowledge of zoning changes made in September 2018 and their future impact on our residents’ quality of life
- Integrity and Justice are part of my DNA
- Listen to your concerns and act accordingly
- Provide feedback to the population. TRANSPARENCY IS ESSENTIAL.
- Respect your democratic rights.
- Support sustainable and environmentally friendly developments
TRANSPARENCY and ACTION Vote for PHILIPPE CYR on October 6th
Email : PhilippeCyr.Candidat@gmail.com